How do we decide?
Safety, Our Judgement
Have you read the FAQ?
Oh my, the conversations we have about weather… Before reading any further, please read our reviews, they speak for themselves. We are fortunate to be able to make a living while sharing our passion for the water with our guests. It is important to us that your time with us is safe and enjoyable. We know all the tricks to make each trip the best it can be. Communication is key – we are happy to stay in touch if you reach out with concerns about sailing conditions.
The fine print
- Payment in full is made when you schedule your sail.
- We sail in all safe weather. We know our waters, our local weather and we know our boats. It can be a lot to ask, but please trust our decision if you’re concerned about the weather, you won’t be sorry!
- You may move to a different (open) trip or cancel with a full refund at any time up to 96 hours from the beginning of the trip. We will also do our best to accommodate schedule changes up to 24 hours before the trip.
- Within 96 hours of the trip, it is our decision (On Watch Sailing) whether to go or not.
- In the case of cancellation, you will be refunded in full. It takes about 7 days for your card to be refunded.
- If you decide to cancel inside the 96 hours, we will do our best to sell your trip. If it does sell, we’ll refund you in full – the more notice we have, the more likely it is that you’ll see the refund. Should you provide documentation of emergency, we will absolutely refund you in full.
- On Watch, LLC reserves the right to cancel a trip at any time.